Edwards Theater in Ammon evacuated - LocalNews8.com

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > IDAHO > AMMON >

LocalNews8.com AMMON , Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - The Grand Teton Stadium 14 movie theaters were evacuated because of smoke. It's unknown at this time where the smoke is coming from. Firefighters from Ammon and Idaho Falls can be seen on the roof and inside the building.UPDATE: Electrical equipment causes smoke issue at Edwards CinemasEast Idaho Newsall 3 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Ammon Idaho - Google News

READ MORE: Edwards Theater in Ammon evacuated - LocalNews8.com



US News Feeds