Squirrel causes fire and power outage in Idaho Falls - LocalNews8.com

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > IDAHO > IDAHO FALLS >

LocalNews8.com IDAHO FALLS , Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - The Idaho Falls Fire Department reports a squirrel caused a short in the power system which dropped a melted wire to the ground and then ignited the dry grass at the 1900 block of John Adams Parkway in Idaho Falls ...Squirrel causes brush fire, power outage in Idaho Falls East Idaho NewsSquirrel Caused Grass Fire in Idaho Falls KPVI News 6all 5 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Idaho Falls Idaho - Google News

READ MORE: Squirrel causes fire and power outage in Idaho Falls - LocalNews8.com



US News Feeds