Sprinkler system failed during Ketchum ski lodge fire

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > IDAHO >

Investigators say a failure in the sprinkler system for a Ketchum ski lodge where a massive fire broke out exacerbated fire, smoke and water damage to the building. According to a report written by the Ketchum Fire Department, the April 18 fire at the Warm Springs Lodge started at four plastic garbage cans placed against ...
...
News Feed:
News – Idaho Business Review

READ MORE >
Sprinkler system failed during Ketchum ski lodge fire

Sponsored Content